We feature the following order statuses on our website:
- submitted: the order has been placed and is waiting for you to pay for it. This can be done by clicking on the order details and then selecting the "Pay" option.
- waiting for payment: the order has been placed and is waiting for the payment to be processed in the timeframe that depends on the chosen payment method.
- payment error or payment was rejected: the payment was not successful. In that case, please try to pay again. You can do this by clicking on the order details and then selecting the "Pay" option. Alternatively, please place the order again and select a different payment method.
- paid, waiting for delivery: the order has been successfully placed and paid for. The information about the expected delivery time can be found in the previous email that is titled "New order". You can also check the estimated delivery time on the main page of supercoinsy.com by using the option: "Check your order status".
- not possible to access account, customer is logged in to his account: in this case please log out of your account and inform us in the message to your order when this happens. From FUT in the game, you have to exit to the main menu of the game and only then you can turn off the device/ game - otherwise EA servers will log you out only after 30 minutes, and you will have to repeat the action.
- incorrect backup codes: the provided EA backup codes are incorrect. In this case, please generate them again and provide them in the message to your order. Instructions on how to generate the codes can be found here: https://supercoinsy.com/article/what-account-details-do-you-need-to-provide-using-comfor-trade-method
- not enough coins in account to start the order: there is no minimum amount of coins required on your FUT account for us to start processing your order. The minimum amount of coins is currently 2,000 (on all platforms). If this is the case, please send a message to your order when the minimum number of coins is amassed.
- unassigned cards: you have unassigned cards in your account. Please let us know in the message to your order when you have already assigned them.
- not enough slots on transfer list available: there are not enough slots in the transfer list. If this is the case, please let us know in the order message when you have at least 5 transfer list slots available in your account.
- locked FUT transfer market: the transfer market in Webapp is not active for the account details that were provided. In this case, please unlock the transfer market in the Webapp by playing matches in FUT and let us know in the order message when the market is unlocked. On individual accounts, the market is generally unlocked after a few days of active play in FUT, and this should not take longer than a week.
- incorrect account details: the account details (login and/ or password) for your WebApp account are incorrect, in which case, please provide the correct account details in the message to us. The account data are correct when you can log in with them at this link here: https://www.ea.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/
- incorrect account or FUT club doesn't exist on this account: there is no FUT club on the account provided. To be able to find the correct account, please log in at this link here: https://www.ea.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/ and check if your club settings (squad, cards, etc.) are visible after logging in. If so, please send us a message to your order with the details you have logged into your account.
- wrong platform: the given WebApp account is on a different platform than the one that was selected when making the purchase. In this case, please let us know if:
a) you have specified the wrong account and would like to specify a different one
b) you have selected the wrong platform by mistake and wish to receive the coins for another platform
- order can't be delivered: for some reason, we are unable to process your order. If this case, please don't worry because we will send you detailed information in the next email that is titled "New order information". In addition to information about the problem, there is a "Reply" option. Please use it to contact us and refer to the last message from us.
- waiting for verification: we have received a message from you regarding new information concerning your order. In this case, we ask you to wait for a while until our employee verifies it. After that, you will be informed about the result in the next message.
- partly delivered: your order has been partially completed. You will be informed about the exact status of your order in the next message that is titled "New order information". In addition to information about the issue, there is a "Reply" option. Please use it to contact us and refer to the last message from us.
- rejected or cancelled: at your request, your order may be cancelled. In this case, please use the "Reply" option to contact us and arrange a refund.
- currently processing: the order is in progress and in this case we ask you to be patient and not to log in to FUT in game, WebApp and Companion until the work is finished. When we complete the processing of your order, we will send an automatic message to your email with a status change to: "Delivered" or “Completed”.
- delivered or completed: your order has been finished. If you have any comments about your order, it is best to send them via the "message to order" option.