What account details do you need to provide using Comfort Trade method?
In order to PURCHASE or SELL FUT COINS on our site, please provide us with your current WebApp/Companion login details.
*While doing so, you shouldn't worry that the details you provide will change, because we don't ask for your e-mail password, and we won't have any such possibility.
THE CORRECT LOGIN DETAILS ARE:
1. VALID EMAIL TO WEBAPP
2. VALID PASSWORD TO WEBAPP
3. 6 EA BACKUP CODES (cannot be used)
HOW TO FIND THE WEBAPP E-MAIL AND PASSWORD?
Make sure you know your current e-mail and password for WebApp before placing an order or selling order. To do so, try logging in at this link here: FUT WEB APP - EA SPORTS OFFICIAL SITE
What if you can't remember your credentials? You try to log in, but still get an error message, e.g. "Your credentials are incorrect or have expired. Please try again or reset your password." We have 2 possible solutions:
a) Reset your password
To do so, click on the "Forgot your password?" option or simply follow this link here and act accordingly to the content provided on the website: RESET YOUR PASSWORD
b) Check your e-mail in the game
To do so, from the perspective of FIFA's main menu, go to "Configuration" > "Network Settings" > "EA Account" and there you will find the e-mail that's currently assigned to your EA account.
HOW TO FIND/GENERATE 6 BACKUP CODES?
1. Log in to your EA account at this link here: CUSTOMER PORTAL
2. Go to the "Security" tab and click the "View" option, as shown in the image below. Then enter the 6-digit EA code that you just received on your mail.
3. Select and copy the given codes. If any of them is grayed out, then click the "Create New Codes" option and only then copy the EA backup codes and paste them into the order/selling order form on our website.
*Please note that you must have login verification enabled on your EA account for the "View" option to be visible. If you have your verification turned off, then previously generated codes will not work, and you will have to turn it back on to generate new/working backup codes.
Not getting login verification codes? Make sure that:
- Your inbox is not full
- The message from EA is not in your spam folder
- You or your mail provider has not blocked messages from EA
If the problem persists nonetheless, then follow this link here and ask the game developers for help: CONTACT EA
WHAT TO DO TO NOT DELAY THE ORDER PROCESSING?
- When checking your EA credentials, go through the entire login process until you are loaded into your club in WebApp/Companion - this will reduce the chances of mistaking your club or platform, especially if you have more than 1 club.
- Make sure you have an active transfer market in WebApp and a minimum amount of coins. Both of these requirements apply to both buying and selling FIFA Coins - if in doubt, please visit our LiveChat and ask.
- Do not place cards for auction and do not leave unassigned cards in the club before buying or selling coins at us.
- Log out of FUT in the correct way. If you were logging directly into UT in FIFA just before placing an order/selling order, then exit FUT to the game's main menu and only then turn off the game or console/PC - otherwise EA's servers won't log you out right away, and we won't be able to proceed until you log out as described :(
- Do not log into FUT in the game or WebApp/Companion after we start the processing. When we finish the processing, we will send an automatic message to your e-mail with a status change to: "Delivered" or "Completed".